Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 7, 2014

Vivi Xia Xiaowei, how to resist her gorgeous body?

Name: Vivi Xia Xiaowei (夏小薇)
Date of Birth: Feb 02, 1989
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Measurements: 35 24 35
Blog: blog.sina.com.cn/u/1759192487
Weibo: t.sina.com.cn/xiaxiaowei1989

 The first time I see her, I ask myself " how can I  resist her gorgeous body?".  She just height 165cm, but her feet so long, and her body so hot, her face so cute :). If you like her and want view more her pics, just go here.


Xia Xiao Wei (夏小薇) is a cute girls and sexy model, promotional model of car. Also going by the name Vivi Xia, Xia Xiao Wei is a popular model and Internet celebrity from Yangzhong, Jiangsu Province, East China. 
I'm finding her information, but I have a language problem. So I'm learning Chinese right now.
Just wait a time before I update her new profile.
Cheer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét